Friday, January 25, 2013

THAT GIRL

I think this was the 1st time I do something like that in my life...
I never felt this way before in my life...
When she told me that she's coming to Midvalley to find me...
I was like WHAT????
But too bad I was working in the basement on that day...
Did not managed to see her face on that day too...
In my heart I really wanted to see her face to BADLY
But I just can't...
My boss don't allow me to go out for a moment to meet her...
I knew that tomorrow is her birthday...
So no matter what,
I want to meet her...
I beg my boss to let me go back early cause there is a surprise birthday event for her at that night...
Thank god I'm allowed to go back early on that day...
I quickly rush home and drove all the way to Giza on that day...
It took me 2 hours to reach Giza cause I was lost on the road and I took so many wrong turns on the highway...
The event started at 6pm...
But I reached at 8.15pm...
Everyone finished their dinner already...
Soon after I reached Giza's Fullhouse...
I went upstairs...
And there was she...
A beautiful angel sitting at the very end corner of the table...
She was so shocked that I'm standing infront of her...
I guess she never expect I'm coming...
Haha!
When I reached...
I straight away wish her Happy Birthday and gave her present...
This was the 1st time I ever give a present to my friend...
I really took the effort to prepare the present...
I do hope that she really like it...
I just want to say that she really looked so BEAUTIFUL on that day...
It just makes my heart flustered and melted...
Would she realize my true feelings towards her?
Or she would still think that I'm just her best friend?
I hope that we can bring this into another level of relationship...
I really wanted her to be in my world and my life...
I want to walk together with her through the whole journey...
She is the only one that I want in my life...
She's my most precious thing in my life...
Nothing can describe her further more...
She is just so GORGEOUS...
Would this be my last year celebrating Valentine's Day alone???
I hope to get an answer before that???

No comments:

Post a Comment